Friday, July 3, 2009

This is how much I love Cupcakes :)

SO... I had so time to think of what I would like as a tattoo. I knew it had to be something that I would love always... So I decided to get a cupcake tattoo! Everyone thought I was crazy... but it worked great for me because I have such a love of cupcakes :)

this is the cupcake that was inspired for the tattoo:


I thought it would be cool to take in some cupcakes in for Alex to.. little did I know that he was Vegan. I told him I would make some vegan cupcakes and bring them the following week.

I made Cookies & Cream cupcakes... I was so excited to make these! They were so good. I didn't even know that Oreo cookies were vegan...

Here is me getting my ink! It took just about 2 hours and I didn't even cry. I thought it was going to hurt alot worse then it did. Just felt like a bunch of bees were stinging me...



And here it is! The coolest cupcake tattoo ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment